Darren Martin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve

3 posters

Go down

My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve Empty My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve

Post  Rockafella Bill Jr Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:30 am

Hi all,

long time Darern Martin fan. When I first met Darren he was a young rebel, a hooligan you might say. He had a shaven head, wore hoodies and often listened to music that encouraged drugs and violence.

Since I met him, together we went on a spiritual journey that inspired Darren to create beautiful music. At a young age, we formed the funkhouse metal band, "Imbetigo" and together our musical experience, along with shithot basslines from Charles Salmon and the rhythmic beats from Mike Fergie, encapsulated every audience that saw us and captured the hearts of many.

It was during this time I discovered the brilliance and technical genius of Darern's extraordinary guitaring talent. Not long after Imbetigo had been put on hiatus due to one member having to travel the world in search of Sasquatch, the Juice Box Jam came along. This time, Darrens talent was combined with the amazing Kit Hawes, and the two created a sound never heard before in the world of experimental jazz fuck shithouse metal rock. The Darren Martin trio also offered some QUALITY tunes, that were ideal to tapping your foot to.

Since then, Darren has grown. Both in size, and ability. A once 5 foot 9 man is now 5 foot 9 and a half, and his experimental and unique ability on the guitar fills my heart with joy, and I continue to remain Darren's no. 1 fan, despite what his missus says.

As a great fan of Darren, I felt it compulsory to join this forum and share my views, experiences, and general love for Darren Martin and his music. If you have yet to experience Darren Martin, it is an experience more thrilling than a rollercoaster, more exciting than getting a new mobile phone, more stimulating than an energy drink high in caffeine, more pleasurable than the most intense of orgasms, and more energetic than a pitbull terrier who is feeling rather angry at the world.

To summarise, listening to Darren is a trip better than LSD. To know him personally is a great honour.

He looks like Hanson though. MMMM BOP. Get a haircut, hippy.

Love,

Nathan.

Rockafella Bill Jr

Back to top Go down

My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve Empty OMG!

Post  Captain Turtle boy Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 am

OMG, that is quite possibly the most beautiful/amusing thing i have read since the bible. thank you nathan. lol. im actually balling my eyes out here in enjoyment. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Captain Turtle boy
Captain Turtle boy

http://www.squirrels.org/

Back to top Go down

My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve Empty Re: My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve

Post  Pete Wyatt Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 am

GAY.

GET A ROOM!

Love you lots

Pete

Pete Wyatt

Back to top Go down

My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve Empty Re: My name is Rockafella Bill Jr, but you can call me Steve

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum