Darren Martin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hows everyone doing?

3 posters

Go down

Hows everyone doing? Empty Hows everyone doing?

Post  5qu33 Fri May 23, 2008 7:40 am

We all seem to live in separate corners of the uk now, it's a bit wierd not seeing the people your used to seeing regually. Sy in S'ham Holly in Ox' Amy in Swan' Ferg in where ever he is, Charles "the free pimp" somewhere too (sorry dude I don't remember if it was Brighton or Bournemouth I always seem to get them mixed up) and Peat n Daz in aus for another 2 months (woo halfway, see you soon and you better have cake). Don't worry Nath I didn't forget you but you live close, kinda. Jus' thought I'd make a place for people to catch up and let others know what there up to. Liz you can join in to if you wish.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>flower
5qu33
5qu33
Admin

http://freewebs.com/deadenddj

Back to top Go down

Hows everyone doing? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing?

Post  Holly Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:46 pm

heya Smile bry, this is a cool idea and it's very sweet that you care what other people are doing, you know, those of us in less exciting locations than australia... i meant to reply to this ages ago, but have been MEGA busy with work.. 2 essays a week this term Sad no exams at the end of it, but i do have loads of work for the summer. so pretty much oxford is gay. big time. one of the reasons i'm writing this now is that i'm supposed to be writing an essay.. yuk.. i'm finished on the 14th, so not long now, but as i say, still have loads of work to do over summer so it doesn't make much of a difference really.

went to see angus and julia stone AGES ago- one of the people darren and pete saw at that festival.. they're really good.

so yeah.. my life is nowhere near as exciting as darren and pete's- should probably leave the blogging to them.

bry, what are you up to? working? does pete ring you a lot?

sorry this is so boring.. just trying to put off doing any work really.

lots of love xx
Holly
Holly

Back to top Go down

Hows everyone doing? Empty wish i saw them

Post  5qu33 Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:19 am

i got angus and julias cds, i really like them a lot.

i havn't really done a lot. mostly my usual thing of watching films, reading n stuff.

I have an interview on tuesday for cex. I don't want the job but really need the money for college next year but i'll look for something else while i'm there (if i get it that is).

essays suck, luckly japanese was all tests (about 16 of them) so it wasn't to bad, just had to study a bit.

my pc has aids so i'm gunna try fix that today. been using my dads laptop for email and stuff.

thats my very exciting life.

bry xx to everyone = P
5qu33
5qu33
Admin

http://freewebs.com/deadenddj

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:52 pm

how was the interview Bry? what was the job?

Bet you're glad to be finished now Holly? Tho don't you have loads of work over summer as well? Sad

I'm leaving work tomorrow - they gave me an MP3 player as a leaving pressie..... well worth 9 months of torture!!! na joking, I will miss em all!

I paid for Peru yesterday so 100% going, flights are sorted and everything! soooo excited but also quite petrified!!!!!!! affraid

and I am going to see Alanis Morissette tomorrow Very Happy

erm... thats about it appart from sitting and waiting for Bruv and Cuz to get back, it takes up alot of my time. Not long now guys, hang in there

Love Amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum